Thursday, October 4, 2012
A Slight Change
Well, it's about quarter 10 in the P.M. But I feel I must do this update or forget about it completely. Anyway, last week, the whole troop got entirely swapped around. We elected a new Senior Patrol Leader. His name is Chris. I've known Chris the whole four years I've been in Scouting. He's quite nice. I'm in my own new Patrol myself, The Fighting Cavemen! Uga uga uga oh! Uga uga uga OH! Anyway, I'm the third oldest in my own new patrol, with the oldest of the old being Stephen, a junior, and Shawn, a senior. I'm sophmore by the way. This rest are either in 8th grade or younger. The patrol leader of the Fighting Cavemen is Jeremy, a 7th grader, also the Scoutmaster's son, so he's got it in his blood for this job! Well, that's all I wanted to say right now, I try to update more... on time per say, cause all this occurred last week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment